Closing Date: 02/11/2017
Salary: £ 12k per annum
Due to continued growth, McCrae Training Ltd have a fantastic opportunity within our Business Administration Team for a Trainee Administration Assistant working in our Head Office in East Kilbride on a permanent full time basis.
This is an entry level role and the successful candidate will complete an SVQ Level 2/3.
You will be working in a fast-paced office environment where you will be expected to carry out multiple tasks operating against structured processes and procedures.
What a typical day might look like, but not limited to:
- Date Entry into internal/ external corporate systems
- Meeting and liaising with candidates and clients
- Liaising with staff across departments
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Handling incoming/ outgoing electronic and standard mail
- Planning and organising of training and consultancy programmes
- Filing digital and hard copy data
- General administrative tasks on individual and team basis
- Incoming mail – scanning and distribution
- Outgoing mail
- General typing – spread sheets
- Room preparation for meetings – Tea/coffee for all internal meetings and tidying of training rooms
- Booking of accommodation and flights
All of the above requires good communication and organisational skills. The ideal candidate will want to learn about the business and the reasons behind the tasks they are asked to complete.
What will I learn?
Working from our Head Office, in East Kilbride, you will learn the requirements to operate in a planned and reactive work environment.
Typical skills you will learn include:
- Prioritising workload
- Organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Team work
- Problem solving skills
- Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Focused individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well under supervision & own initiative
- Literate in English & Maths
If you think this is the right job for you, please send your CV together with a covering letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
F.A.O. Mrs Julie Newlands
McCrae Training Ltd
East Kilbride Business Centre
14 Stroud Road