First Aid at Work (3 Day Course)
The course covers an in-depth approach for first aiders in the workplace.
Candidates who should attend
Any person who will be carrying out the role of a competent and / or nominated first aider in the workplace.
The course provides candidates with essential knowledge, understanding and practical experience of first aid provision with the workplace associated with:
- Accidents and illness / Using a first aid kit / Simple record keeping
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty / Heart attacks / Resuscitation
- Shock / Choking / Bleeding
- Burns and scalds / Poisoning
- Fractures / Seizures
- Asthma / Severe allergic reaction
- Eye injuries
- Low blood sugar / Fainting
A qualified AoFA (Association of First Aiders) trainer delivers the course, covering the course aims through traditional training techniques and practical training using a range of training aids and practical examples.
A test paper will be completed upon completion of the training.
To obtain further information and a quotation, please do not hesitate to contact us.